- Foot for sewing elastic tapes and rubbers. The width of the elastic is 6-12 mm. Ideal for sewing underwear or activewear.
Overlock foot for sewing rubber band
This flexible foot is specially designed to guide and stretch a narrow elastic band when sewing it to the fabric. The width of the elastic should be in the range of 6-12 mm (¼ to ½ inch) wide. It is an excellent tool for sewing activewear, lingerie and other projects.
How to use the rubber sewing foot?
- Before att aching the foot to the machine, pass the elastic band through the hole in the foot and adjust the tension using the adjustment screw.
- Attach the sewing foot to the machine, making sure it is securely fastened.
- Start sewing, stitching the first 2-3 stitches. Gently pull the elastic band towards the back of the machine, which will help to stretch the elastic evenly.
- Continue sewing the elastic band to the fabric, still pulling lightly on the end of the elastic band. This will help you maintain control over the tension, which is crucial when sewing projects with elastic.
The foot fits machines
- Overlock Lucznik 820D5 and 720D5
- Pfaff Hobbylock 2.0, Pfaff Hobbylock 4762, Pfaff Coverlock 4772
- Singer 14U544, Singer 14U554, Singer 14U555, Singer 14CG744,
- Singer 14CG754, Singer 14SH654, Singer 14SH744, Singer 14SH754, Singer 50SCH
- Husqvarna Viking Huskylock s15