- The BS-11B electronic multifunctional bathroom scale with a maximum weight capacity of 180 kg, with an LCD display, which is equipped with the function of measuring BMI and calories, as well as measuring body weight, muscle, bone and fat and hydration.
Electronic multifunctional bathroom scale BS-11 B
TheBS-11 B electronic mult ifunctional bathroom scale with a maximum weight capacity of 180 kg, LCD display, overload indicator and battery indicator can take pride of place in your bathroom. The scale is capable of storing the data of 10 people. The surface of the scale is made of tempered glass. The scale uses the latest BIA (bioelectrical impedance analysis) technology. Our multifunctional scale has a choice of measurement units in kg, lb and st.
- Large, easy-to-read LCD display
- Weight units: kg, lb, st
- Weight measurement range: 5-180 kg
- Measurement accuracy: 100 g
- Additional measurement: muscle mass, bone tissue, body fat, body water content
- Accuracy of fat tissue measurement: 0,01%
- Memory for up to 10 users
- Automatic switch-on - "step-on" function
- Automatic shutdown (extends battery life)
- Automatic calibration
- Safety tempered glass
- Battery charge indicator
- Power supply: 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Dimensions: 30 × 30 cm
Thescale is equipped with the function of measuring BMI and calories, as well as measuring body weight and muscle, bone, fat and hydration with an accuracy of 0.1%. These are extremely useful data that will come in handy for everyone, especially for people who exercise and take care of their health, and who want to achieve a given goal, be it to increase muscle mass, reduce body fat percentage or simply lose a few pounds. Our professional electronic multifunctional bathroom scale BS-11 B will allow you to do what you can now check on scales found in gyms or diet offices. Note: Body fat percentage and body hydration percentage are for informational purposes only.
TheBS-11 B electronic scale comes with a 24-month warranty and instructions in Polish, which should be read before using the equipment.