- Laura 555 is a multifunctional machine with as many as 35 fully adjustable stitches - both in length and width. It also has adjustable foot pressure in the form of a convenient dial. It allows sewing in overlock mode.
Lucznik Laura 555 sewing machine
Sewing machine Laura 555 is a multifunctional model that allows you to sew a wide variety of stitches and modify them in different ways.
- 35 sewing programs (straight stitches, elastic overlock stitches, button sewing, buttonhole hemming and others)
- ability to sew with a double needle (decorative sewing)
- 3 feet attached to the machine (universal, for zippers, for buttonholes)
- power 70 W
- buttonhole cutting - 4-step
- stitch length adjustment up to 4 mm
- stitch width adjustment up to 5 mm
- 3 needle position settings: left, center, right
- reverse sewing
- foot pressure adjustment
- disengagement of the conveyor teeth (plate included)
- free arm for easy sewing of legs, sleeves, cuffs
- thread rewinding on bobbins
- snap-on feet
- carrying handle
- practical storage compartment for accessories
- pendulum gripper
- lED lighting
TheLaura 555 allows you to have full control over the appearance of the stitch with built-in adjustment knobs length and stitch width. This means that we can freely adjust the way of sewing to most types of materials and, if necessary, change the position of the needle when sewing a straight stitch (lockstitch). Stitch length can be adjusted up to 4 millimeters, while stitch width can be adjusted up to 5 millimeters. Modifying the sewing method for a variety of materials will also be made easier byadjusting the foot pressure with a convenient knob.
Two separate thread pins, which can be conveniently tucked into the housing, allow you to install a double needle without any problems.
Among the 35 different stitches that the machine can make are elastic stitches, used for sewing with stretch fabrics, decorative stitches - for decorative sewing, and overlock stitches, i.e. stitches invaluable when finishing sewing work, imitating hemming on a real overlocker. Laura 555 also allows invisible lining of the edgeswith a covered stitch.
To make it easier to embroider small details and to see the stitch on the fabric, the Laura 555 has LED lighting above the work area.
The machine also has a conveniently located reverse sewing lever to easily secure the end and beginning of each stitch, as well as a special thread cutter hidden in the casing, which can be used to quickly trim the ends of the thread by pulling the material out from under the foot when the sewing is finished.
After detaching a part of the machine's working area, you can create the so-called free arm, allowing you to conveniently hem collars or shirt cuffs. The same part of the machine serves as a handy storage compartment for the accessories included with the machine, among which you will find: spare needles, bobbins, extra feet (for buttonholes and zipper sewing), a quilting guide, a plate for covering the teeth of the fabric conveyor, a ruffle, and accessories for machine maintenance: screwdrivers, brush and oiler.
- foot universal
- foot for zippers
- foot for buttonholes
- insert for switching off the conveyor
- spare bobbins (3 pcs)
- spare needles 90 (3 pcs)
- quilting guide
- dust cover
- foot speed regulator with power cord
The machine comes with a 24-month warrantyand instructions in Polish, which should be read before using the equipment in order to use its full capabilities safely and as intended.